Hong Kong, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, East Timor and Singapore, Australia, Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, the Palestinian Territories, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the UAE, Yemen, US (meaning the United States of America including US Overseas Territories), Canada and Turkey.
(18 million UK homes covered)
It has currently reached 2.5 million households with an average market share of 50% across theregion (ex-YU countries – Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Montenegro).
(7,5 million subscribers)
- Samsung TV Plus (connected TVs) – 18 million TV Sets (Available in UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France).
- Pluto TV (Connected TVs, laptops, mobile phones) (Available in France,
o Block of programming incorporated in Pluto Extreme).
- Rlaxx (Amazon Fire, Android TV, Apple TV, Connected TVs : LG, Panasonic, Hisense, Sharp, Toshiba, Medion, Metz, JVC, Telefunken, Grundig) (Available in UK, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France).
- Samsung Mobile Phones (Available in UK, Germany).
- Huawei Mobile Phones (Available in UK, France, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Poland, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Finland, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Mexico, Malaysia, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Chile, Colombia, Egypt, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and South Africa).
(UK on demand)